„Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”
(attributed to) Sun Tzu
Polish companies are increasingly present on the world markets. In the face of the new geopolitical situation and the political risks they are trying to reorient the directions of geographical expansion and maintain a growing momentum.
Does your company explore all the business opportunities?
Is your company aware of the risks associated with new business areas?
Does your company want to learn how to manage associated risks?
16.04.2015, at 8:30 -12:00
Al. Jerozolimskie 96 (12th floor)
Participation is free. The number of places is limited.
Please confirm your intention to participate
via e-mail to the address Aleksandra.Gorna@aon.pl, or tel. 22 378 88 31.
The detailed agenda will be sent upon confirmation of participation.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Framework of the workshop
- the safe search for new markets abroad, developing relationships with partners in China (lecture in English)
- trade credit insurance market in the face of new challenges of foreign trade. New solutions and dangers
- legal risks related to the sales on foreign markets
- Hong Kong as an intermediary vehicle to export / import to China (lecture in English)
- export risk management and export financing
- Political risk – the new edition of Aon Political Risk Map.